Key reports & resolutions at the 37th Session of the Human Rights Council
The Human Rights Council (HRC) is the foremost intergovernmental body responsible for the promotion and protection of all human rights around the globe.
The 37th session of the HRC is taking place in Geneva from 23 February to 23 March 2018, where the HRC will be presented with thematic and country reports from UN experts and where Member States will debate and pass resolutions on cross-cutting human rights issues and human rights situations in particular countries.
These are the key reports and resolutions that pertain to gender justice, sexuality and women's rights.
Key reports from UN experts
Thematic reports from:
- The Special Rapporteur in the field of cultural rights
- The Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief
- The Special Rapporteur on HRDs
- The Special Rapporteur on the rights of persons with disabilities
- The Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of rights while countering terrorism
Summary report on the panel discussion of the impact of multiple and intersecting forms of discrimination and violence in the context of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance on the full enjoyment of all human rights by women and girls
Summary of the annual full-day of discussion on women's human rights
Key resolutions passed by HRC Member States