WoMed: Training program for young Mediterranean women. Submission open.
The second edition of WoMed: Women of the Mediterranean. Next Generation of Leaders is to begin in May 2016 in Paris.
Created by Science Po, and cofunded the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Women, and Inter-ministerial Delegation to the Mediterranean, WoMed constitutes an exceptionnal training program which supports and guides young Mediterranean women in their professional and personnal fulfillment by providing a unique approach based on gender studies and leadership.
- Age between 25 and 35
- Eligible nationalities:
- Turk, Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian, Libyan, Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian, Lebanese, Syrian.
- Being an agent of change:
- Entrepreneurs, CEO, COO, founders of ecommerce platforms, start-ups, companies, etc.
- Artists, musicians, dancers, film makers, etc.
- Humanitarian or civil/women rights activists.
- Promoting gender equality;
- A commitment to return to their country of origin and utilize their new skills and know-how to spread the culture of equality and fight for gender parity;
- Communication skills;
- Being fluent in French; English is a plus.
Applications may be written in French or English.
Applying to the Femmes en Méditerranée training programme requires the successful completion of a selective application process.
The deadline for submission is 12 March 2016 at 0:00AM (Paris time).
Candidates must send an email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments:
- A CURRICULUM VITAE (EN or FR)
- A COVER LETTER: (PDF format, up to two pages) in which the candidate will indicate the benefits she would acquire from the training and how she would consider applying her new skills in her professional careers.
- 2 RECOMMENDATION LETTERS
The email must be sent under the subject “FAM CANDIDATURE 2016”.