Deadline: Until filled
Location: Flexible (online)
Organization: YouAct – European Youth Network on Sexual and Reproductive Rights
Volunteer based, YouAct counts with an engaged network of young people for maintaining its work in the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights field. Therefore, we are looking for energetic and dedicated new members to strengthen our organization and forward our work in promoting sexual and reproductive rights.
We are proud to offer a unique space for sharing experiences, knowledge and skills as well as close contact with young people working on Sexual and Reproductive Rights from different countries and backgrounds, all inside an empowering and dynamic working environment, full of opportunities.
- Aged 18-29;
- Expected to be available for a minimum 1-year commitment for membership;
- Residing in any country of the Council of Europe including Belarus and Kosovo; Interested in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR);
- Shares the values and principles upheld by YouAct and wishes to actively work with us to achieve our mission and vision; Have a good command of English;
- Able to access the internet, check and respond to emails at least twice a week;
- Willing and able to spend at least 4 hours a week volunteering for YouAct; Willing and able to participate in a one-hour-long training once a week during the first membership month. Desirable: Affiliated with an organization – working on a national/international level such as youth organizations, political parties, NGOs.
- Actively working in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) or within a similar field such as human rights, gender equality, international development, etc.
- Previous experience or knowledge of Resource Mobilization (fundraising, etc.), Web Design, IT, Media Design, Advertising or Communications.
- Currently active in Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, Malta in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights.
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted through this form until July 31st 23h59 CEST.