Video Editor (Volunteer)
Organization: Do It With Boldness Foundation
Do It With Boldness Foundation is looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join their team!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Video Editor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Edit Captured studio-quality photographs and video
- Work off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative team.
- Regularly collaborate with social media team and Ambassador
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to executive team insights and suggestions
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
Job Requirements And Qualifications
- Video Editor job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- BA/BS or similar degree or diploma
- 1years of experience as video specialist of a similar role
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter, no more than 1 page of A4, to accompany your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Before you apply Due to Social distancing, communication will be via email or skype or zoom communication. Successful candidates will be required to work remotely from their home or Country.