Location: Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver, Canada
Organization: Greenpeace Canada
- Provide leadership and oversight in the planning, development and implementation of Greenpeace Canada programs (including campaigns, communications, actions, and offline mobilization);
- Manage, motivate, train, evaluate and facilitate the work of managers leading our program teams;
- Provide strategic advice to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors as needed on program issues and plans. Provide input with respect to overall strategic planning initiatives.
- Represent the Canadian office at an International level within the organization and initiate and maintain external partnerships in work with other NGOs, allies, media and government officials to advance campaigns.
- Plan, develop, recommend and control the budget for the Programs Department and for individual campaigns.
- Participate as a member of the Directors’ Council for Greenpeace Canada. Ensure integration of GP programs and campaign priorities with our mobilization, fundraising, and operational priorities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to apply: