Program Associate for Knowledge Management and Technology
Deadline: Until filled
Location: Bethesda, USA
Organization: Women's Learning Partnership
The position will support two key areas of WLP’s work:
- as a partner liaison, providing communications, program coordination, and evaluation support to WLP partner organizations, and
- supporting the development and maintenance of technology to support WLP’s digital assets, including its Archives, Oral Histories, and online Learning Center.
We are looking for a creative team-player and self-starter, with excellent writing skills, a strong background in using technology, and commitment to advancing women’s rights and gender equality.
Partner Programs Liaison
- Liaise with select WLP partner organizations and assist with coordinating the implementation and evaluation of WLP trainings, curriculum development, advocacy, and capacity building programs. Work closely with WLP team members to coordinate activities across program areas.
- Monitor relevant developments in the country/regional context and in relation to the partner. Work closely and maintain positive relationships with global partners.
- Support partner organizations in program planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Write reports based on program results from the field and assist with writing grant proposals.
Knowledge Management and Technology
- Assess, strategize, and implement processes, tools, and/or technology capabilities to support information gathering and knowledge-sharing across the organization.
- Help enforce IT guidelines and standards through ongoing education.
- Orient new staff to IT systems and policies.
- Liaise with technology vendors and provide research and testing of technical processes/products as needed.
- Maintain documentation of WLP’s technology assets.
- Commitment and dedication to women's empowerment.
- Graduate degree in a related field (Library Science, English Literature, International Relations, Women’s Studies, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience, preferably with at least 2 years in the non-profit sector.
- Experience with program coordination.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Proficiency with standard professional software for word processing, database management, multimedia editing, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong familiarity with WordPress, Drupal 8, or other CMS.
Applicant must have permission to work in the US, if not a US citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, writing sample, and a list of three references to: email@example.com with the subject line “Program Associate: Knowledge Management and Technology.”