Organization: Do It With Boldness Foundation
Who is a Do It With Boldness Foundation Partner/Sponsor?
A Women-centric, pro-development stakeholder that upholds the values of collaboration, integration, inclusion, and diversity for collective prosperity in fighting Gender inequality in kenya and beyond.
Do it With Boldness (DWB) is a Women Led organization duly registered non-profit Mentorship Foundation under the Societies Act (Cap 108) of the laws of Kenya since August 2018. The foundation promotes development through advocacy, mentorship and economic empowerment of women and youths, leadership and entrepreneurship training. Our Mentoring programmes are designed to empower Young People and women in leadership roles, self-awareness, resiliency and to help them realize their full potential in the society beyond.
Serving individual members of the society and families to create a lasting solution to social problem through diffusion of knowledge and mentorship.
To bring the best out of every individual and to build a mentored resilient and friendly society
Why Become a YouLead Partner?
- Join Do It With Boldness Foundation Family
- Support and uplift bright young women leaders
- Scale-up 1 years efforts of connecting over 500 women leaders
- Join multi-sector partners & agenda
- Inform, Influence & Engage Do Policies
- Be among the motivational Speaker during our events
- Access to Do It With Boldness Foundation Portal, Network and National Programs
How to get Involved?
- Fund specific budget line of our programs
- Become our Fiscal sponsor
- Support Portal/Website and App Development
- Sponsor a delegate or speaker to attend our event
- Sponsor or organized workshop or session
- In kind support(Goods,Services, tools..)
How to apply:
- Full name
- Type of organization
- Briefly tell us about yourself or your organisation's work
- Country Partnership
- Level In-kind Partner (list the products or services.)
- Telephone Number Include your coutry code
- Organisation Website