OKP & MSP scholarship for Gender Mainstreaming in Development Programmes
Location: Ede, the Netherlands
Organization: MDF Training & Consultancy
Creating gender-responsive programmes and organisations ‘Gender’ is more than a buzzword in development jargon. This course builds your ability to deal with social inclusion and gender justice and ensure that development benefits all. You learn to systematically analyse differences in interest, power and decision making of different social groups and ways to empower them: men and women, girls and boys, youth and elderly, with or without a disability.
You apply gender equality to your personal awareness, the management of your own projects and your own organisational context.
- Learn about development interventions and gender issues
- Implement gender analyses in project cycle management
- Develop objectives for sustainable change
- Do a gender impact assessment
- Discover gender in the organisation Gender Mainstreaming in Development Programmes
Training dates: 28 October - 8 November 2019
Available scholarship: OKP & MSP
How to apply:
This course is currently available with full scholarships which cover all participants support costs: travel costs, accommodation, meals, excursions, and of course the training fee.
Application deadline is 26 March 2019.