Individual Giving Volunteer
Organization: Do It With Boldness Foundation
The Individual Giving Volunteer will play an important role in the development and delivery of our individual giving strategy and will help to deliver a multi-channel direct marketing program. This role will work collaboratively with the wider Fundraising team and core, to ensure our supporter journeys are maximizing lifetime value and that new supporters are stewarded towards further engagement.
Meet or exceed individual giving income targets:
- Lead Individual Giving, delivering annual growth in net income and lifetime value
- Plan and deliver an effective, balanced calendar of communications to achieve it
- Plan and manage activity across email, search and print
- Develop, test, implement and monitor a legacy giving marketing programme
Data, information and management:
- Ensure information systems are up to date and provide an accurate picture of supporter segmentation, communications, preferences, permissions, requests, gifts and pledges
- Ensure fundraising is insight-led and focused on long term growth
What we'd like from you:
You will remotely collect money from your community to support our course of action here in kenya especially during this covid-19 situation and organizational thematic areas.
It's simple - all you need to succeed in this role is talent, ambition and energy. You must completely embrace our values, offer a great cultural fit, inspire us every day and deliver amazing results in a fast paced environment.
According to the job description you should also have an interest or proven track record in growing revenue through individual givers, you will be a direct marketing all-rounder; able to develop strategies, get involved in hands-on project delivery and develop engaging online and offline content. You will have strong analytical skills and your attention to detail will be exceptional.. If this is for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We reserve the right to close the advert early in the event of receiving a sufficient number of applications and may extend the advert if we don't find our perfect team mate!
How to apply:
Due to Social distancing, communication will be via email or telephone communication. Successful candidates will be required to work remotely from their home or Country.