Fundraising Volunteer manager
Location: Flexible (UK, USA, Europe preferred)
Organization: Do It With Boldness Foundation
The Fundraising Volunteer key role is to ensure the overall financial sustainability of Do It With Boldness Foundation.The role will suit a methodical individual with experience in working with all types of large and small donors. You have the ability to attend to the multitude of details and administration required to successfully seek and secure new grants and, build powerful relationships with a range of donors and funders.
You relish the opportunity to work collaboratively with a diverse, geographically dispersed team working to build the organization.
Key deliverables for this role:
- Manage all grants, ensuring unimpeachable compliance
- Prepare, consult, finalise, submit and, follow-up with all funding applications
- Develop leads, finalise and submit new concepts, proposals & grant applications
- Co-create a powerful programme to build the individual giving and volunteerism for Do it with Boldness foundation
- Finalise the development of the current draft sustainability strategy for the foundation
- Improve relations donor database of the foundation
- Ensure all internal and external compliance requirements, are maintained, improved and exceeded.
- Maintain and improve the current internal reporting on fundraising
- Add value to existing commercial, private sector and social enterprise sector partnerships for income growth of Do It With Boldness.
Qualifications & Attributes
- You should have a tertiary qualification in social science, political science, international relations, journalism, or any other relevant field. While the tertiary qualifications are important, a demonstrable track record counts for more.
The key attributes for this role include:
- A deep personal resonance with the Do It with Boldness Foundation Objectives
- An abiding passion for the idea and the required energy for the work of building a non-traditional foundation of the future
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively, flexibly and effectively in a small, dynamic team as well as a large diverse group,
- A track record and professional experience in a fundraising role at any level
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Fluency in English,Arabic or French or Kiswahili or Portuguese preferably
Terms and Conditions
- As we are still young organization, You will volunteer for a period of 6months before being employed by Do It With Boldness Foundation
How to apply: