Organization: INSPIRIT® Creatives UG NGO
The Fundraising volunteer is key to ensuring the overall financial sustainability of The role will suit a methodical individual with experience in working with all types of large, small and individual donors. You have the ability to attend to the multitude of details and administration required to successfully maintain existing grants, seek and secure new grants and, build powerful relationships with a range of donors and funders.You subscribe to the Vision to become a fully African funded entity within five years and, understand the critical importance of building a large base of individuals willing to contribute regular amounts to the organization to support its work on issues of human rights.You relish the opportunity to work collaboratively with a diverse, geographically dispersed team.
Key deliverables for this role:
- Manage all grants, ensuring unimpeachable compliance
- Prepare, consult, finalise, submit and, follow-up with all funding applications for INSPIRIT® Creatives UG NGO
- Develop leads, finalise and submit new concepts, proposals & grant applications or Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Co-create a powerful programme to build the individual giving and volunteerism for INSPIRIT® Creatives UG NGO
- Finalise the development of the current draft sustainability strategy for the organization Improve and maintain the donor database of the movement INSPIRIT® Creatives UG NGO
- Ensure all internal and external compliance requirements are maintained, improved and exceeded.
- Maintain and improve the current internal reporting on fundraising
- Add value to existing commercial, private sector and social enterprise sector partnerships for income growth of INSPIRIT® Creatives UG NGO
Qualifications & Attributes
- You should have some background in Gender, social science, political science, international relations, journalism, or any other relevant field with passion to humanity and human Rights
The key attributes for this role include:
- A deep personal resonance with our goals
- An abiding passion for the idea and the required energy for the work of building a global movement
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively, flexibly and effectively in a small, dynamic team as well as a large diverse group,
- A track record and professional experience in a fundraising role at any level
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
How to apply:
Prepare a cover letter (of around 500 words) detailing why you’re the ideal candidate for this challenging role. A comprehensive CV, including at least three references Mail the entire package to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application | Fundraising Volunteer