Fundraising Coordinator (Volunteer)
Organization: Do It With Boldness Foundation
The Fundraising Coordinator(Volunteer) is key to ensuring the overall financial sustainability of Do It With Boldness Foundation.The role will suit a methodical individual with experience in working with all types of large and small donors (Individual givers).
You have the ability to attend to the multitude of details and administration required to successfully maintain grants, seek and secure new grants and, build powerful relationships with a range of donors and funders.
You subscribe to the Vision to become a fully self Financial sustainability entity within five years and, understand the critical importance of building a large base of individuals willing to contribute regular amounts to the organization, for its work of Promoting women's Rights and fight against Gender Based Violence and FGM.
You relish the opportunity to work collaboratively with a diverse, geographically dispersed team working to build this foundation
Key deliverables for this role:
- Manage all grants, ensuring unimpeachable compliance
- Prepare, consult, finalise, submit and, follow-up with all current funding applications of Do It With Boldness Foundation
- Develop leads, finalise and submit new concepts, proposals & grant applications
- Co-create a powerful programme to build the individual giving and volunteerism for Do It With Boldness Foundation
- Finalise the development of the current draft sustainability strategy for the foundation
- Improve and maintain the current donor database of the foundation
- Ensure all internal and external compliance requirements, are maintained, improved and exceeded.
- Maintain and improve the current internal reporting on fundraising
- Add value to existing commercial, private sector and social enterprise sector partnerships for income growth of Do It With Boldness Foundation.
Qualifications & Attributes
- You should have a tertiary qualification in social science, political science, international relations, journalism, or any other relevant field. While the tertiary qualifications are important, a demonstrable track record counts for more.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively, flexibly and effectively in a small, dynamic team as well as a large diverse group,
- A track record and professional experience in a fundraising role at any level
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Fluency in Arabic or French or Kiswahili or Portuguese would be a distinct advantage
Terms and Conditions
- Please only apply if you have experience in the Key Deliverables and, you possess the required Qualifications & Attributes.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days after your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to accept applications until the post is filled.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time or not make an appointment.
How to apply:
Prepare a cover letter (of around 500 words) detailing why you’re the ideal candidate for this challenging role. A comprehensive CV, including at least three references
Mail the entire package to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application Fundraising Coordinator||Volunteer