Creative Graphic Designer (Volunteer)
Organization: Do It With Boldness Foundation
Reporting to Do It With Boldness Foundation Ambassador through the Core team, the creative graphic designer will be responsible for supporting various organization functions of branding through planning, developing and producing print and electronic media artworks, motion graphics and animations that connect with the respective target audience. The role holder will also be required to be conversant with industry trends and familiar with standard graphic design software.
- Diploma-Certificate in 3D Animation and Design (Diploma will be of added advantage).
- Bachelor-(Degree or equivalent in one or more of the following areas: Media Arts, Animation, Broadcasting, Video Production, graphic design, journalism and communications or related field)
Experience Length: 1 year
Do It With Boldness Foundation seeks to recruit a well-qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidates to fill the position of creative graphic designer.
- Create overall layout and design for print, online and electronic media in adherence to our organization brand guidelines
- Conceptualize, design and creatively packages, marketing promos, adverts and editorial work
- Design and produce materials – both digital and print including signage, brochures, web pages, posters, wallpapers, displays advertisements and newsletter
- Create 2D and 3D model animations as well as motion graphics and execute as briefed
- Create motion graphics for our inhouse displays. These include sponsor animations, logo treatments, opens,
- Provide creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve organization branding using graphics
- Organize and prioritize work and meet strict deadlines
- Work closely with the Social media to create and manage designs from concept through to final deliverables
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen
- attention on detail
- Execute and manage production of communications deliverables
- Translate project concepts into digital media deliverables
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability
- Passionate and creative artist with a knack for storytelling and attention to detail and with a strong portfolio/ showreel.
- Competence in industry standard 2D and 3D software such as Flash, 3DS Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage, After Effects and Cinema 4D a plus.
- Proficient in graphic design tools, specifically Adobe CS (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, dreamweaver) and other design software.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process.
- Excellent knowledge in multimedia designs for both print and digital
- Ability to keep current with emerging design trends and technologies
- Highly time sensitive, respect for planning and tight deadlines, able to cope with pressure and fast paced environment
- Strong adaptation skills, result driven, flexible, and strong communication skills
- Good work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to innovate and thrive in a demanding environment.
- Proven ability to learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Good at taking briefs and understanding requirements
- Loves being part of a creative team and collaborating with ambassador
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter, no more than 1 page of A4, to accompany your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Before you apply Due to Social distancing, communication will be via email or Skype or zoom communication. Successful candidates will be required to work remotely from their home or Country.