Communications Programme Officer-Arabic-Speaking
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Musawah is currently seeking an Arabic-Speaking Communications Programme Officer to develop and implement strategies to enhance Musawah’s voice and engage with Advocates and audiences in Arabic-speaking contexts.
The Officer also will manage Musawah’s Arabic website (www.arabic.musawah.org) and assist in digital and offline engagement, online advocacy, content writing, and social media efforts in English and Arabic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in writing, event management, publications production, and multimedia development.
- Developing Musawah’s social media strategy, messaging, and campaigns to grow our online presence among Arabic-speaking constituencies;
- Translating Musawah resources into digital campaigns that reach new audiences and drive online traffic to both of Musawah’s websites.
How to apply:
- a current CV / résumé;
- a cover letter of 1-2 pages that tells us about how you heard about this opening, how you meet the criteria for the position, and why you think Musawah might be a good fit;
- contact information for at least two professional references; and
- a writing sample in Arabic.
Send your application to: email@example.com.
Please include ‘Musawah Communications Programme Officer-Arabic’ in the subject line of the email.