Communication and Media Coordinator [Volunteer]
Organization: Do It With Boldness Foundation
Do It With Boldness Foundation we are seeking an experienced Communication and Media Coordinator to support our mission .Our communication lead must think outside of the box to amplify the myriad of stories that our members and partners strive to share globally beyond the conventional borders. If you have what it takes to reimagine communicating for our organization then you should consider this position.
- Devising a comprehensive communications and media strategy for Do It With Boldness Foundation, along with an execution plan and benchmarks.
- Preparing and issuing press/media releases for Do It With Boldness Foundation,actions and activities
- Arranging media engagement opportunities for Do It With Boldness Foundation’s leadership and members to raise the foundation’s public
- Preparing, commissioning and coordinating media content in the form of opinion pieces, articles, blogs and other content
- Devising media strategies for specific Do It With Boldness Foundation, and members campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with partners, members and supporters of Do It With Boldness Foundation,as well as their media teams to prepare and deliver information about Do It With Boldness Foundation’s collaborative content.
- Provide a weekly summary of media placements/mentions for Do It With Boldness Foundation, in traditional and Social Media platforms.
- Coordinate the production of monthly or quarterly Newsletter.
- Develop a comprehensive database of media contacts across the Nation and globally.
- Coordinate teams of volunteers for various campaigns.
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the ED and AD
Qualifications & Attributes
You should have a primary qualification in communication & New Media, social sciences, political science, international relations, journalism, or any other relevant fields. While the usual tertiary qualifications and some demonstrable track record within the broad definition of civil society are desirable, the key attributes for the role include:
- A deep personal resonance with the mission and Vision of Do It With Boldness Foundation,
- An abiding passion for the idea and energy for the work of building a non-traditional organization of the future
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively, flexibly and effectively in a small, dynamic team as well as a large diverse group
- A track record and professional experience working in the human rights arena at any level
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and at least one other language
- It’s a given that you will have brilliant public speaking skills, are active on social media and are passionate about new encounters
How to apply:
All you have to do is prepare a cover letter (500 words) detailing why you’re the ideal candidate for the role. Kindly add a list of your current social media profiles at the end of this cover and attach a comprehensive CV, including references. Mail the application package to firstname.lastname@example.org