Call for Applications: 2016 Women’s Institute on Leadership and Disability
Women with disabilities around the world are invited to apply for the 8th International WILD program to be held in Eugene, Oregon, USA from July 30th - August 21st, 2016.
To be eligible for WILD, you MUST be a:
- Woman with a disability
- Citizen and/or resident of a country in the following regions: Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America & Caribbean, Middle East, South Pacific
- Established leader and/or professional who is:
- At least 21 years of age and older
- NOT an alumna of previous MIUSA exchange program
- Able to communicate using at least ONE of the following languages:
- English - fast conversational level
- Spanish Sign Language with at least conversational American Sign Language (ASL)
Deadline to apply: February 1, 2016.
There are two options for completing the WILD 2016 Application and Recommendation forms:
- Apply Online: Complete the WILD 2016 Online Application Form and the WILD 2016 Online Recommendation Form.
Applications and recommendations completed online are strongly preferred.
- Apply by Email/Fax: Download the printable word version of the application form and the recommendation form in the documents section. Word version of application and recommendations must be submitted either by email to email@example.com or by fax to +1-541-343-6812.