Deadline: Until filled
Location: New Brunswick, USA
Organization: Center for Women's Global Leadership
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Administrative Coordinator for the SAS- Center for Women’s Global Leadership (CWGL). The CWGL is a leading feminist human rights organization focusing on achieving equality by ending gender-based discrimination and violence. The position reports to the Executive Director and functions as Assistant to the Executive Director providing administrative and development related services consistent with the Center’s mission. The Administrative Coordinator focus is on fund development and communications initiatives of CWGL with particular focus on external outreach and development of individual donors. This position works on special projects as assigned.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Supports the Executive Director providing high-quality administrative and clerical work toward achieving the Center’s goals.
- Assists in coordinating special events to attract new donors to CWGL.
- Manages travel arrangements and other required logistics for meetings and convening, prepare Travel and Business Expense Reimbursement (TABER) Reports consistent with University’s policies.
- Keeps track of donor guidelines and deadlines; Monitoring gift amounts and implementation of donors giving specifications.
- Coordinates with program team for submission of grant proposals and other donor correspondence.
- Updates the Center’s website; Drafts/edits media and social media postings op-ed statements in coordination with other team members.
- Works with ED to achieve fundraising targets from individual and institutional donors.
- Acts as a liaison to the United Nations office and UN Program and other global conferences for accreditation and registration. Obtain UN passes for staff and associates.
Minimum qualification and experience
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or the humanities; or an equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates knowledge and understanding of coordination, organization, facilitation, report analysis, writing to external people, and promotion/outreach.
- Also requires a minimum of two years relevant experience in an administrative function.
How to apply:
Applicants should submit a professional writing sample and should include a list of 3 professional references.