ABA Intern - Communications and Outreach, WAGE
Location: Washington, DC, USA
Organization: American Bar Association
ABA ROLI's WAGE Program requires an unpaid intern to support the WAGE Consortium's communications and outreach efforts. Among others responsibilities, the intern:
- Supports WAGE and its programming to advance the status of women and girls across the globe.
- Creates, designs, edits, and produces outreach publications and materials.
- Monitors and updates the WAGE website, posts new publications such as newsletters, reports and surveys.
- Creates graphics and imagery for the website and updates all relevant program materials.
- With WAGE team, develops and manages content for WAGE social media.
- Assists in organizing WAGE events and promotional efforts and collaborates with other ABA ROLI sections and entities to optimize results.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous work experience in graphic design, media, or publications.
- At least two years of general office administrative experience.
- Previous experience with publication, HTML, and other software supporting the production of marketing and/or outreach materials.
- Previous experience producing written content for an international or domestic NGO/non-profit.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
- A track-record of planning high-impact events.
- A passion for working on women’s rights / gender issues and advancing the rule of law.
- Creativity and the ability to use storytelling to build support for our work.
How to apply: