Operations Manager, Principal & Major Gifts
Date limite: Jusqu'à ce que le poste soit pourvu
Lieu: New York, NY, USA
Organisation: Planned Parenthood Federation of America
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective Operations Manager, Principal & Major Gifts to support the efforts of the Planned Parenthood affiliates participating in the Collaborative Fundraising Program (CFP).Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Manager will serve as a key member of the three-person Operations team. The incumbent is responsible for the training and on-boarding of new staff, for developing and improving departmental policies and procedures in order to maximize fundraising effectiveness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Operations Manager is responsible for PMG gift processing, quality control on gifts, administers timely and proper recording of gifts, pledges and intentions in compliance with laws, regulations, auditing and reporting standards and requirements. Works closely with PMG coordinators to ensure timely and accurate tax receipts to donors. Performs audits to ensure data accuracy and quickly resolves issues. Works collaboratively with Revenue Operations, Customer Service, Finance, and the Office of General Counsel (OGC) and Development Systems teams.
- Manage all grants and contracts for PMG, Mid-level, and Foundation departments, frequently working with stakeholders in Development, Finance, Health Care Division, and OGC to streamline processes and adapt lessons learned to better serve our affiliates and business partners.
- Work closely with digital fundraising team to develop new PMG and events giving pages and reports as requested.
- Develop and maintain the full PMG training and onboarding program, creating systems and processes to facilitate the introduction of new staff to the technical and practical processes of PMG, Development, and PPFA. Develops ongoing training for existing staff to support data integrity and efficient operations.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new policies and process documents as needed for annual fundraising activities and our next campaign. Support PMG users and troubleshoot problems.
- Create and produce reports in Salesforce for PMG team members as requested including mailings, events, financial reports and other activities. Represent the PMG team as a subject matter expert for donor management in meetings with Development Systems to assist in the expansion of the CFP program and aid facilitating campaign tracking.
- Make certain all PMG electronic and hard file systems are accurate, efficient and up to date. Perform audits to ensure data integrity, communicating with and retraining end users as needed.
- Assist in the annual fiscal year-end close and internal audit.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of directly-related experience in development services and operations with demonstrated proficiency in gift processing, reporting, and training of staff.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts.
- Strong skills with Google platform.
- Advanced Excel and Salesforce skills preferred. Experience with EveryAction or similar Eblast Communication platform a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-orientation; outstanding organizational skills including strong attention to detail.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Unquestioned integrity and a commitment to the highest ethical standards to handle confidential and sensitive gift and donor information appropriately.