Date limite: Jusqu'à ce que le poste soit pourvu
Organisation: Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
Main purpose of the job:
You will be supporting our operations director and management team in the writing, compilation and submission of grant proposals, as well as having the chance to create the support systems and procedures needed for our longer-term resource mobilisation and financial resilience strategy.
Who we are looking for:
You have experience working with international non-profit organisations and you want to join an international team working for social justice, human rights and development with a feminist perspective. You are also committed to APC’s mission, vision, values, principles and approaches.
You are an excellent writer with experience in desk-based research, grant writing and proposal development. You pay attention to detail and can work with tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure. You enjoy working with and developing online tools, platforms and systems, are comfortable working remotely, are well organised and can work unsupervised.
Send your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com with “GRANT WRITER” in the subject line.
Please include the following information in your CV or cover letter for this position:
- Your name, email, phone number, location and gender.
- Your interest in working in grant writing and resource mobilisation in the civil society sector and sample(s) of a grant application you have written.
- Your experience working on the “tasks for the grant writer position” listed above.
- Your qualifications, experience, skills and languages you speak and write.
- Why you would like to work with APC,
- and any other information you think might be of importance to our assessment of your application.
- Three references including name, relationship and contact details. At least one of these should be related to your work experience in the areas referred to in this job call.