Action for Integrated Community Development Program Manager
Lieu: Lyantonde town, Uganda
8 months to 2 two years with effect from 1st June 2018
We are looking for a competent volunteer Program Manager to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties including grant writing and resource mobilisation. To be an excellent program Manager, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. If you have further skills in program development and human resources support and willing to volunteer, we’d like to work with you.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Prepare program grant proposals and carry out resource mobilisation
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development.
- Possess experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent mobiliser and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- BA in business administration or relevant fields
- Ability to monitor, analyze, consult, and report on programs and services
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent command of English language and grammar, both verbal and written.
Interested candidates should send to AICOD Uganda at: info [at] aicoduganda.org
- Filled in application form herewith attached together with
- a motivational letter
- Curriculum vitae
- current full photo
Interested candidate should be prepared to provide for their travel from and back home, living (meals), insurance and travel within the project. The host organisation will provide for accomodation (bed and beddings) and utilities (electricity and water).
Selected applicant will be expected in Uganda by 1st June 2018.