Organización: World Pulse
The Community Manager will help drive World Pulse’s strategy to recruit, cultivate, catalyze and engage women leaders on our digital platform. The World Pulse platform provides users with an integrated set of core capabilities to grow her leadership through a clear leadership pathway, including easily enabling her to be heard, to gain connections, and to access / exchange resources that will increase her social change impact. The Community Manager will support women through that leadership pathway, track success and identify opportunities to improve World Pulse’s offerings to impact more women worldwide. The Community Manager will have a unique focus on the implementation of the World Pulse leadership pathway in India in 2020, as the organization works to build a replicable regional model in that country through specific interventions, events and activities.
Global Community Engagement Work
- • Support Director on leadership programs such as World Pulse Ambassadors, Featured Changemakers and other key roles.
- • Maintain regular communications and track results for key leaders in World Pulse programs and in country-specific outreach.
- • Coordinate with global partners and funders on programs and events throughout the year.
- • Project management for regional outreach and cultivation in India
- • Recruit, cultivate and track outreach and partnerships program in India.
- • Support documentation of regional outreach and activities to facilitate replicability and scalability of regional model.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- • Data management of World Pulse’s impact stories tracking.
- • Write and verify impact stories from World Pulse’s community.
- • Technical support and coordination for regular global webinars and video conferences.
- • Manage honorarium and payments for extended team
- • Track budget for projects and coordinate with financial team on project work
The ideal candidate will thrive building spreadsheets and tracking details flawlessly. Candidate should have a global spirit of sisterhood and a passion for lifting others up. We are looking for a connector/weaver who knows what it takes to build a strong, flourishing community focused on social advocacy.
- • 2 to 4 years of experience developing, organizing, and building online communities focused on storytelling, training or advocacy.
- • Experience in sales, partnerships or marketing.
- • Communications/social media and cause-marketing experience preferred
- • Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or a related field of study.
- • International experience (and fluency in 2+ languages) strongly preferred.
- • Experience with data management/database administration. (Experience with Hubspot a plus.)
- • Strong skills in using digital/social media tools and platforms.
- • Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- • Self-starter with strong management, organizational, and presentation skills.
- • Creative strategist with an ability to effectively collaborate across teams.
- • Good multitasker who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
ORGANIZATIONAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Be active on World Pulse Online Community.
Participate in events and represent World Pulse.
Due to the global nature of the organization, team members must be available occasionally to conduct work outside of office hours with prior notice.
While the team member can live/work anywhere in the world, successful candidates must be available during core work hours for the U.S.-based team in the Pacific Time Zone.
Team members should embody the World Pulse Rules of Engagement, mission, vision, and brand, acting both internally and externally as a brand ambassador and fundraiser.
Impress us with your passion and your dedication. Send more than just a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Community Manager in the subject line.
Please include all documents, including cover letter and salary requirements, as attachments to your email.
Applications will be accepted by 15 December or until the position is filled.