Program Associate, Partnerships
Fecha límite: Hasta que se cubra el puesto
Lugar: New York, NY, USA
MADRE is seeking a Program Associate to contribute meaningfully to our partnerships work with local women’s organizations around the world. The Program Associate works to support the implementation of MADRE’s partnership strategy to provide partners with resources, trainings, tools, knowledge and opportunities to empower and mobilize communities at the local level to confront conditions of poverty, disaster and war.
The Program Associate will provide administrative and logistical support to program staff, and support special events and projects that advance our strategic partnerships. The Program Associate will work closely and proactively with colleagues on the program team and across the organization to provide administrative support and ensure operations for our humanitarian aid program.
The ideal candidate is skillful in building and managing relationships with a wide range of individuals, including partners and colleagues. The ideal candidate should be organized and goal oriented; exhibit a high level of professionalism and maturity; display excellent written and oral communication skills, including comfort with external relations; demonstrate attention to detail; and be able to multitask and meet deadlines. A demonstrated passion for women's human rights is essential.
- Work closely with the program team to contribute to the effective implementation of partnerships strategy and priorities to support current and new partner organizations in different regions.
- Support our humanitarian aid program, Helping Hands, including procurement, communications, shipping and inventory.
- Assist with the systematization and analysis of final reports from partners and data entry as needed.
- Assist programs staff overseeing our Learning and Evaluation process as needed to monitor outcomes and impact.
- Prepare documents and presentations to show and communicate the impact of our partnership strategy and priorities among different audiences and stakeholders.
- Support program team with design and delivery for all capacity building-related activities.
- Manage calendars, including scheduling individual and group meetings and required follow-up.
- Passionate about MADRE’s mission, committed to teamwork, and achieving results.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant office experience or equivalent work.
- Fluency in Spanish is required.
- Attention to detail and follow-through, and proactive work style.
- A clear communicator; self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
MADRE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. People of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people, people with disabilities, and people of diverse cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We take pride in our pluralistic community and continue to seek excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Email your resume and compelling cover letter to Programassociate@madre.org.
Please include “Program Associate Position -- YOUR NAME” in the subject line. No phone calls please.