Mobilising At Busan
The 4th High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness (HLF-4) is taking place in Busan, South Korea from 29 November -1 December 2011. Women's rights organizations and gender equality advocates are mobilizing to transform the existing international development cooperation framework.
Fourth High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness
The 4th High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness (HLF-4) that took place in Busan, South Korea on November 29 - December 1, 2011 saw women's organizations together with CSOs, mobilizing and pushing for greater commitments to achieve gender equality in international development cooperation. See a collection of resources and updates on what happened and beyond:
- Whose Power Matters?
- Global leaders make aid deal, but business remains unfinished, say civil society organizations
- Getting the Busan Gender Plan back on the Rights Track
- Busan Global Women's Forum Political Statement
- Position on the proposed Busan Joint Action Plan on Gender Equality and Development
- Gender Equality and Womens Rights Beyond Mainstreaming
- Busan: World governments have failed to make aid work: civil society gives 3 ways to fix it
- Busan: UN Special Rapporteur Maina Kiai Says Upcoming Aid Forum Could Start Ripple Effect for Freer Global Civil Society
- Key Demands From Women’s Rights Organizations And Gender Equality Advocates To The Fourth High Level Forum On Aid Effectiveness (Busan, Korea, 2011) And The Development Cooperation Forum (2012)
- Women's Organizing: Key Demands on Development Cooperation towards Busan HLF-4 and Beyond
- Women mobilizing for profound changes in development cooperation